Accordion door / Partition door/ operable wall
Room dividers, Wall Dividers, Folding door, Partition wall Dividers, Removable doors
Accordion door / Operable wall
What is Accordion door / Operable wall ? Accordion wall refer to some long span of”wall” which is pleated with numerous vertical folds. Whether you’re trying to find a space dividing alternative for your little commercial or large commercial program, Operable walls are the ideal. Each partition is custom made to fit your opening, so you don’t have to make your opening match the partition. In minutes you can change one big room into two smaller rooms while controlling the sound between the rooms. Side sliding room Partitions/Dividers are an effective way to split larger rooms into smaller chambers when needed. Each door is custom crafted to precisely fit you’re opening, which means no trimming required. They give the look of a permanent wallhowever offer the portability to rapidly store or enlarge . We supply the most comprehensive line of Custom Accordion doors out in Tx. The accordion type of door is pleated with many vertical springs and backed by rollers inserted in a track mounted in the top.
- Wide variety of colors and materials
- Easy and quick to expand and store
- Fire Rated options
- Sound proof quality
- Flexible and durable
- Trimming is not required as every door is custom-crafted
- Doors remain in place despite their open or closed state
- Facilities choose to use accordion doors to create rooms within rooms. To accomplish this, we provides movable posts that create two-, three and four way meeting conditions.
- Pull handles assist users when extending taller systems and are recommended on doors over 9′
- We offers curved tracks for those occasions where the accordion door may need to navigate room obstacles
- A popular option for accordion doors is the use of a sliding jamb board mounted to the trail side of the door. When the door is extended, the board slides to the front of the storage pocket and seals against field applied sound seals mounted to the inside of the pocket. The main benefit is to reduce the size of the accordion door needed to fill an opening by not having to pay for the area associated with the stack distance of the accordion door
- Our uni span overhead support is designed to support the weight of an accordion door where the overhead structure was not originally designed to support a movable door
InspectionWe inspect the entire system for wear, including: trolleys, tracks, motors, and the finished outer surface, and provide a thorough report.
Sound TestingOnsite acoustical testing with Bruel and Kjaer test equipment ensures the facility meets or exceeds sound requirements.
RetrofitReplace sliders, connectors, tracks, trolleys, and panels.
We specialize in training your personnel in the operation and maintenance of each wall system to ensure ease of useDoor and Dock solutions is a full service company experienced in all makes and models of operable walls. We sell, service and install operable walls for any application for schools, hotels, convention centers gymnasium and more . Accordion doors are an ideal sight and sound barrier for interiors that require frequent flexibility in space division. Available in a wide range of fabrics and acoustical ratings. We keep replacement parts in stock for many models and are experienced in all manufactured models. To learn more about accordion doors and how they can improve your business’s or organization’s space managementCall us now Phone : [ 832] 232 – 9150, 24/7 Emergency service day or night .