Vertical telescopic door / sliding door
Telescoping vertical lift doors are the answer for applications with large openings and high wind loads. The telescoping door panels are counterweighted for smooth operation along with easy emergency manual operation.Deciding what type of door you need is just one step in the entire process. It takes special care and consideration to determine the exact style of door that meets your needs. we provided the best product and customer service you can find in TX.
Types and Benefits of Telescopic DoorsBottom supported telescoping
Mechanical simplicity allows for long term reliability
Sideways acting telescoping
Lightweight aircraft aluminum construction provides heavy duty performance
Telescopic sliding door
- Telescopic sliding doors are space saving technology, suitable where there is less back run space / less door parking space to open the door.
- Ideal for very large/extra large opening and partial opening can also be easily achieved
- Specially designed high grade multiple tracks at the top holds the door firmly.
- Perfectly noiseless and smooth sliding arrangement
- Telescopic sliding doors come with high performance dual type top rollers and bottom rollers assembly for a smooth operation of the door
- Highly impact resistant and corrosion proof
- Telescopic sliding doors are easy to install and maintain
- High Wind resistance capacity
- Various type of standard and economical ranges of panels are available to suite your building structural requirement.
- Various types of insulations: PUF/EPS/Glass wool/Rockwool and panel thickness available to a 100 mm, max thick
- At each end-track stopper is placed to absorb any impact and to hold the door in the open or closed position
- Specially designed multiple Top tracks ensure the smooth, easy operation of the door.
- Specially designed multiple Bottom Guide track avoids oscillation of the door
- Telescopic sliding doors can be constructed with vertical EPDM rubber seal.
- A total safety system, sliding doors are designed to meet all operational and safety needs
- Different types of vision and ventilation windows: Polycarbonate, Acrylic and Louvers
- Telescopic sliding doors can be provided with in-built pass doors for pedestrian access.
- Bottom supporting, sideways acting or telescoping sliding option.